Sunday, July 25, 2010

Salted Toffee-Chocolate Squares

As I was flipping through my Martha Stewart's Everyday Food looking for ideas for dinner, I found this recipe for Salted Toffee-Chocoate Squares in the May 2010 issue.  I thought, "That sounds good right about now," but I really did not feel like venturing out during a thunderstorm to get the ingredients.  To my surprise, I actually had everything I needed in my kitchen!  These were simple to assemble and quick to make and the perfect blend of salty and sweet.  This was the perfect snack for a Sunday afternoon. 


1 comment:

  1. This makes it easy for women to choose the type of wig that matches their skin color. With this type of virgin brazilian hair women can achieve that perfect look and thus be able to walk the streets with extra confidence. Majority of women who have worn these types of human hair wigs perceive them to be of very high quality, durable and affordable. This is unlike lace wigs uk that do not look natural and are of low quality. Positive reviews from buyers have made lace front wigs uk very popular for those looking to enhance their beauty. Women love to change their hair styles from time to time. Even though some find it easy to pick a different style each time, the lace front wigs can be time consuming and costly. It is for this reason that many women prefer to wear wigs. Wigs provide a covering for the head and give women a feminine look.

    ReplyDelete