Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Buttermilk Cupcakes

Book Club!

Book club is tomorrow night, so I threw together some cupcakes for us to enjoy.  I decided to try Martha Stewart's buttermilk cupcakes with Hershey's chocolate frosting.  Can't go wrong, right?  Only problem is that it made 42 cupcakes...my coworkers will be very happy when I come in tomorrow with leftovers. 



My mom and I found chocolate covered sunflower seeds at HomeGoods the other day, and I thought I'd try to do something cute with them.  It didn't quite turn out the way I thought it would, but cute enough, I guess.




I found these liners at Michael's a few weeks ago.  I love the brown and turquoise damask design. 


Sorry for the poor quality of the photos.  Its late, and I just want to go to bed!


1 comment:

  1. Melo donned a Jordan Melo M10 PE of course, and J.R.Smith continues to wear that Nike Kobe Nike Kobe 9 Black White 9 Elite "Legacy" pair (hey, was that over 5 assists from Earl the Third that game!?).Elsewhere in the league, Russell Westbrook will be sidelined 4-6 weeks, so this is the last time we'll be seeing him in the Air Jordan XX9 for at least a month.With all of the depressing news, the best Buy Release Nike Kobe 9 we can offer up is a few surprising on-feet looks from around the league last night - here's a hint - there's a ton of Kobe's, Monta's back wearing an Air Nike Kobe Shoes Sale Jordan retro and K.Love continues to ditch 361 Degrees.


    Related Articles

    nike online shop

    Nike Kobe 9 High Tops All Star

    ReplyDelete