Saturday, July 3, 2010

Martha's Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies

Drive-by posting...

I had just gotten in from a long day of shopping with my cousins, sister-in-law, and aunt when Matt called and said his cousin, Doug, was stopping by on his drive home.  We hadn't seen him in a few months, so it was a great surprise.  I wanted to make something quick for us to enjoy for dessert, so I flipped through my Martha Stewart Cookie Cookbook and saw Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies.  Jackpot!  I hadn't made this recipe yet, so I was excited to try it.  It was very simple to throw together at the last minute and was delicious! 



My swirling technique leaves a little to be desired, but you get the idea.

If you are interested in the recipe, check it out here on Martha's website.

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We pneumatic manufacture several products, including solenoid valves,air control valves, piston air cylinder, Air Filter and some pneumatic accessories. Most of goods are exported to USA, Europe and Asia. And they are widely used on electronic, pharmaceutical, food processing, packaging, medical and automotive industries. Visit: www.xinyipneumatic.com

    ReplyDelete