Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pizza Dough

Have I mentioned my bread maker around here?

So...you are probably getting sick of me mentioning my bread maker, but at least this time around, I'm using it for a different purpose.  I made homemade pizza dough in it this time.  Again, very simple to make and it made enough for a large pizza.  The recipe has a few different variations that you can use, and I chose the one with whole wheat flour and honey.  Quite delicious if I say so myself....


I want to learn to strech pizza dough like a pro.  Mine always look lopsided. 


The dough had a great color and texture.


I had some leftover mozzarella, asiago and parmesan cheeses.  I shredded them all up to make a delicious Three Cheese Pizza.  I will definitely be making this in the future!


1 comment:

  1. New Balance has a very impressive slate of releases on tap for the summer 2014 season. A key new balance sale part of this set is new colorways for a model that in recent months has seen a priority placed on its REVlite update. But these are the classic 'Made in USA' New Balance M996s, the model that debuted a little over a quarter century ago New Balance 998 Men's Shoes and still has both legit technical prowess and a classic suede and mesh look the likes of which we'd consider quintessential to the genre. New Balance 996 American Flag


    Related Articles

    black new balance

    new balance 999

    ReplyDelete