Monday, December 21, 2009

Snowman Cupcakes

SNOW DAY!!

My brother, Jimmy, and I always had a deal growing up.  He shoveled...I stayed inside and baked cookies.  Once, I even felt bad and tried to help shovel, and he said, "What are you doing?  You need to be baking cookies!"  Well, we're both grown up and married now, but I still bake cookies every time it snows out, and today was no different.  I was so excited to get the phone call last night that work was cancelled for today...mostly because I haven't had time to make Christmas cookies!  I've baked all day, but I still have more to make. 

In addition to cookies, my friend, Denise, asked me to make some cupcakes for her school Christmas Party.  Considering that two feet of snow is currently laying on the ground, I thought snowman cupcakes would suffice.


Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing




Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies



Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies...my Uncle Sean loved them two years ago when I made them, and since he and his family are coming for Christmas Eve, I thought I'd make them again.



Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies







No comments:

Post a Comment