Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All Things Cupcake!

Thank goodness for family & friends...

This week has reminded me of how awesome my friends and family are.   Between phone calls, flowers, cards, dinners, cleaning services, and overall concern, I can never doubt the love my familiy and friends have for me.  Among the gifts of get well, were lots of cake/cupcake themed gifts!  I think the cat is out of the bag that I love to bake. 


My awesome mother (who is credited for making my house look presentable and Christmassy this week) gave me cupcake notecards and the "Cupcake Queen" ornament.  She also gave me an adorable cupcake barrett, but as of this posting, it is MIA.  I'm thinking it fell under my bed.  I will have to look for it.  My Aunt Arlene gave me the Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle.  I know, I know...I usually hate the smell of Vanilla, but this candle smells like yummy cake batter, and I LOVE IT!  The Philosophy Sweet Creamy Frosting Body Wash is from my Secret Santa at work.  It was the first gift from him/her, and I think it bodes well!  Finally, The Sandwhich Cookie Cake Pans and Cake Mix is from my college roommate, Maureen, and her husband, Andy.  Its so cute, and I cannot wait to bake an "Oreo" Cake!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog on cupcakes. I love it very much. It can serve the purpose of Christmas gift. Enjoyed your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete