Thursday, August 18, 2011

So....Its been awhile....

But I have a good reason....




Luke Alexander York was born on April 19, 2011 at 3:30 pm.  At 8 pounds, 12 ounces, and 21.25 inches long, he was a perfect specimen of baby deliciousness.  He is a happy little boy who has already brought so much joy and love into so many people's lives.  (Bonus...he lets his mommy sleep most nights!) 

Look at that tiny little face...



Although, not so little anymore....



Needless to say, this little guy has kept me pretty busy; although not busy enough to keep me from baking!  Just too busy to blog about it.  However, Luke is napping like a good boy right now, and I am determined to update you on all of my adventures.  Hopefully, over the next few days,  I will show you some of the cool things I have worked on, and over the next few weeks I will show you the new things that I will make with the very awesome present my parents bought me....



A Cricut Cake!!!!!

How cool is this?  I will be trying this baby out this weekend for my husband, Matt's birthday.  I can't wait. 




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Luke is beautiful, I love his smile! its good to see you back in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete