Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ice Cream Cupcakes

Apparently, I look like a thief

We spent the evening with my cousin and her family for a dinner of delicious appetizers and salad, some playing with her adorable children, and the beginning of the Eagles game.  I brought dessert.  However, on the way home during half time, we got pulled over by a police officer who said that I matched the description of a girl who just ripped off someone's house.  He wasn't too rude or anything, but Matt was upset that he messed up our timing of being home before half time was over.  Anyway, I made Martha Stewart's Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes and we topped them with ice cream.  Yum. 


I've been trying to cut down on sugar, so I used Splenda in place of the sugar.  My cousin-in-law said he couldn't tell the difference...good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment