Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Brownie Cupcakes with Rose Tinted Icing

Girls' Night

Over the summer, I was lucky to be able to spend so much time with some of my favorite women in my family, and since fall began, three of them are in different states for school.  I  have been going through withdrawal!  Therefore, I invited my three cousins, my two aunts, and my mom over for Girls' Night.  I can't wait to see them, and I thought I'd make pretty girl cupcakes.  Inspiration for these came from the Martha Stewart Cupcake Cookbook; however, Martha had lavender infused icing with edible flowers.  I am certainly no Martha and have NO idea where to find edible flowers and lavender.  I stumbled upon rose extract and made the flowers out of fondant.


Milk Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes with Rose Infused Royal Icing



I want one now.


No comments:

Post a Comment