Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cupcake Bites

Book Club and Ladies Night

A few weeks ago, my cousin asked me to make something for her to take to a Ladies Night get-together she is having with the ladies in her neighborhood.  She gave me free reign to make whatever I want.  I was very excited to finally try Cupcake Bites from Bakerella.  I also have book club tonight, so I figured I'd do a test run before I make them for the Ladies Night.  These take a little bit of a learning curve, but I think I got the hang of it by the end.  I'll be making a bunch more tomorrow afternoon, so I'll update this post if they turn out any better than the ones I made today. 






Not as cute as Bakerella's, but its a start.


3 comments:

  1. so cute. i've been wanting to try these but i'm too scared!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the lucky receipants of these little gems! They were adorable and oh so yummy. Karen turned me on to your blog--you girls are so creative. I love the idea of these little cutie cakes and so I'm going to try to gather all the information to make them. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. misspelled recipiants---must have recipe on my brain! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete